http:// Approx. 44 Min
Sept. 23, 2022
“Everyone needs to know the truth” ~ Former EcoHealth Alliance VP turned whistleblower
Dr Andrew G. Huff, former EcoHealth Alliance VP turned whistle-blower spoke exclusively to Trial Site News about his tenure at the controversial organization, which has been at the centre of the Covid-origin lab leak theory. Huff, who is an expert in the field of bioterrorism and biosurveillance worked at EcoHealth Alliance from 2014-2016. He reviewed the research proposal “Understanding the risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence” that was submitted to the NIH which detailed gain of function virology work, which he attests led to the creation of SARS-CoV-2. He warned Dr Peter Daszak, his former boss, about the biosafety and biosecurity risks but Daszak was dismissive of his concerns. Huff also revealed the fact there was no biological security officer and institutional biosafety committee at EcoHealth Alliance, which was a violation of NIH guidelines.
Former EcoHealth Alliance VP says Fauci-funded group ‘developed’ Covid-19
The following is an excerpt from Just the News.
A former vice president for the EcoHealth Alliance, a major funder of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, claims that his organization “developed” SARS-CoV-2 through gain-of-function research that makes viruses more dangerous.
- Covid-19 Natural Immunity: The Definitive Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine: 80 of the Most Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Summary
- Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis: Common Adverse Events
- Covid-19 Origins: Separating Rumor from Fact (WATCH)
- Report a Possible Vaccine Adverse Event
“The process of developing SARS-CoV-2 was also described in detail in the proposal submitted to, and ultimately funded by, the National Institutes of Health (HHS NIH), The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), by EcoHealth Alliance with the WIV and [University of North Carolina] listed as collaborators,” according to the sworn declaration of Andrew Huff, who is represented by the attorney Thomas Renz.
The statement is included in a much larger packet dated Sept. 12 posted by Renz, who represents clients challenging Covid-19 mandates, apparently directed to Wisconsin GOP Sen. Ron Johnson, whose name is in the file name.
“Anthony Fauci funded the creation of SARS-COV2 and lied to Congress about funding Gain-of-Function work,” Renz wrote in the summary – a claim also recently made by former CDC Director Robert Redfield.
Huff, a former U.S. Army infantryman in Iraq and former research fellow in the Department of Homeland Security, shared the full packet on Twitter, saying it was “sent to the US Senate and Congress last week.”
Read more here.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2022/03/31/covid-most-likely-escaped-from-wuhan-lab-state-dept-memo-reveals/ Tellingly, Youtube erased the 2021 House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Select Coronavirus Crisis hearing, where expert witnesses Dr. Steven Quay and Dr. Richard Muller said that within the COVID-19 virus, there are indications that it was created through “gain-of-function” research. It is still available here:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/07/02/medical-witnesses-covid-19-exactly-what-youd-expect-if-youd-gone-through-gain-of-function/ This was over a year ago yet truth and transparency remain illusive.