TRUE CONSPIRACY: More than 96% of Lancet “scientists” who denied covid lab origin theory have direct ties to Wuhan
As you may recall from the early days of the plandemic, 27 “scientists” penned a letter published in The Lancet that claimed the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) did not originate in a Wuhan laboratory. Well, it turns out that 26 of these scientists have direct ties to the Chinese lab in question, making their claims entirely untrustworthy.
That letter, which was published on March 7, 2020, “strongly condemned conspiracy theories” related to the Chinese Virus that suggest it did not come about by chance from bat soup at a wet market. Chinese Germs, they insist, are a product of nature, not of genetic tampering.
This declaration was intended to be the end of the conversation, except for the fact that inquiring minds decided to look into the matter further. What they found is that almost all of the scientists in question have major conflicts of interest when it comes to telling the truth. (See link for article)
- One author of the paper, Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, funneled money directly to the WIV to conduct illegal gain-of-function research on coronaviruses. He declared no conflicts of interest, but The Lancet had to publish an addendum acknowledging his connection.
- Several more authors hail from Britain’s Wellcome Trust, which also sent money to the WIV to develop genetically modified (GMO) coronaviruses capable of infecting humans.
- The letter suppressed all inquiry into the true origins of COVID, which is still being debated today.
- Go to this link if you are interested in learning more about what the investigation uncovered and for each researcher’s ties to the Wuhan lab.
The following quote shows the depths of this heinous conspiracy:
“Conflicts of interest were not reported for any of the other 26 signers of the letter – not even those with obviously material undisclosed conflicts such as EcoHealth employees and Predict contractors,” says Rutgers University molecular biology Prof. Richard Ebright
For more on the COVID bioweapon:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/06/11/nobel-prize-winner-on-the-coronavirus Excerpt:
Nobel Prize Winner Dr Luc Montagnier on the origin of COVID-19 states:
- SARS-CoV-2 appears to be a benign bat coronavirus modified to integrate spike proteins that allows the virus to enter human cells by attaching to ACE-2 receptors
- The virus also appears to have been modified to integrate an envelope protein from HIV called GP141, which tends to impair the immune system. A third modification appears to involve nanotechnology, which allows the virus to remain airborne longer
Cellular and molecular microbiologist, Dr. Judy Mikoviz also believes COVID-19 is a product of human manipulation: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/04/retroviral-lyme-msids-role-in-covid-19-facemasks-are-immunosuppressive/ She states:
COVID-19 — the disease — is not caused by SARS-CoV-2 alone, but rather that it’s the result of a combination of SARS-CoV-2 and XMRVs (human gammaretroviruses)
SARS-CoV-2 also appears to have been manipulated to include components of HIV that destroys immune function along