The FDA vaccine advisory panel unanimously voted 21-0 to recommend Pfizer and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines for infants and young children, stating the totality of the evidence available shows the benefits of the vaccines outweigh the risks of use. It helps when you get hundreds of thousands of dollars from Pfizer like committee member Arnold Monto.
The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) ignored pleas from experts, the vaccine injured and a congressman representing 17 other lawmakers to halt authorization until questions about the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines for the nation’s youngest children could be properly addressed.
A top official at Moderna has already said a booster will be necessary.
Fauci even admits there are ZERO studies in children showing boosters reduce hospitalization or death. Senator Rand Paul, a medical doctor, explains that the only studies show people produce antibodies after the injections, but that many researchers question whether this shows efficacy or not.
Paul also pushed for information on how the NIH has continuously refused to release information on their royalties. “The NIH continues to refuse to voluntarily divulge the names of scientists who receive royalties and from which companies. Over the period of time from 2010 to 2016, 27,000 royalty payments were paid to 1800 NIH employees. We know that not because you told us but because we forced you to tell us through the Freedom of Information Act. Over $193 million was given to these 1800 employees. Can you tell me that you have not received a royalty from any entity that you ever oversaw the distribution of money in research grants?”
States have already ordered millions of doses made available prior to FDA authorization by the Biden administration and depending upon whether the FDA and CDC accept the recommendations of their advisory panels, the administration of vaccines for these age groups could start as early as June 21.
BTW: fully “vaxxed” and double boosted Dr. Anthony Fauci got COVID anyway, similarly to millions of others – continuing to show the futility of the injections. Please see this important article on how the CDC is withholding data and skewing “vaccine” effectiveness to prevent “vaccine” hesitancy and how you can not trust any numbers or data from this corrupt organization.
This important video on the Dr. Jane Ruby show, interviews Canadian Physician and molecular biologist, Dr. Daniel Nagase, who clearly explains how the bioweapon shots from ALL of the companies are poisoning human DNA for generations.
And go here for the latest VAERS data showing these shots are connected to more adverse reactions & deaths than any other vaccine in the history of VAERS.
What VRBPAC Got Wrong: Who Will Hold FDA and VRBPAC Accountable for Failing America?
VRBPAC Members Saw All the Same Information You Will See Here, But Voted Unanimously Anyway to Recommend Approval of a Worse Then Futile Vaccine for Toddlers and Babies
Here’s a few things VRBPAC members saw and voted to recommend approval anyway:
- They Proceeded for Recommendation of Approval Based on a Guess that Three Doses Will Correct Negative Efficacy.Pfizer has a serious problem: their two dose data reflected the reality I’ve been reporting about (and predicted) since the Israeli and Barnstable County data came out: the confidence interval for their estimate of the number cases prevented by three doses of their vaccine points, if anything, to negative efficacy (-369.1 to 99.6). The confidence interval crosses zero. The problem is not just that the result is based on a ridiculously small number of data points. See Point 2.
- The problem also is that this result confirms (validates) the result of the two-dose vaccine. Their measure of vaccine efficacy was only 14.5% seven days after the second dose the confidence intervals crossed zero, so they were not statistically significant.
- They relied on proxy outcome measures (neutralizing antibodies). Neutralizing antibodies sound good, but they are the wrong antibodies (the Wuhan-1 virus is extinct). Look at the antibody response to Omicron (Pfizer):
I predict the entire vaccination program is going to drive COVID-19 numbers up across the board routinely and on a regular, ongoing basis due to antibody dependent enhancement, as predict by Dr. Fantini’s analysis.
- Given these three points alone, FDA might just as well be staring at a blank sheet of paper and rubberstamp the approval.Look at the confidence interest after Dose 2 and Dose 3.
- No one raised the issue of Failure to Meet FDA’s required 50% efficacy. Moderna and Pfizer’s own endpoint data fall short of the 50% mark. Pfizer decreased their dose and this seems to have decreased the reported adverse events. But we’ll get to the real problem with adverse events shortly.
- Their numbers are ridiculously small. Pfizer showed an estimate of of 80.3% vaccine efficacy is based on – get this – 7 cases in the placebo group and 3 in the vaccine group. Notice the emblazoned 80% – as if that data point has any basis in reality.
- They are ignoring the risk of altered neurodevelopment. The Moderna vaccine especially had high numbers of high fevers (>104°). Many studies exist that show that high fever following vaccination is associated with autism, especially if the kids are given acetominophen. Please see: https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/three-years-later-after-ipak-alerted
- Moderna presented antibody data against the reference strain (Wuhan-1). But We don’t only care about how good a vaccine is at generating antibodies. Moderna knows this. VRBPAC knows this. Now you know this, too.
9. Inconsistent case definition. Moderna only ran PCR tests if patients in the vaccinated group had two symptoms. In other words, they made up their own clinical designation of “COVID-19”. Under CDC’s case definition (which is also not correct), Moderna’s data show that in kids 2 to 5, “vaccine efficacy” was 36.8% but under Moderna’s new definition, 46.4%. Moderna also used antigen tests, making any measure of efficacy incomparable to other studies.
10. Risk of Hospitalization Cited Out of Context.
One committee member compared the risk of a child dying from Covid to a person being struck by lighting (see my calculations here):
They showed the Omicron hospitalization rate “surge”:
Yet it’s much lower than that for influenza, per CDC:
2015-2016 Hospitalization Rate (Per 100,000 cases) from Influenza (Source: CDC)
11. They May Have Broken the Rules of Engagement for Open Meetings
Any reasonable person would expect that public open meetings held by organizations such as VRBPAC would know and follow administrative rules for open meetings. How is it then that VPBPAC members only managed to ask questions and voice their opinions on how necessary (or not) COVID-19 vaccination in children might be AFTER the votes were made to approve the vaccine for children under 5?
Dr. Meryl Nass was denied an opportunity to speak in the public comment period, yet the same pro-vaccine mother was able to speak two days in a row. Thus, the public may have been denied the opportunity to contribute their comments. This is being looked at by lawyers; if it true the FDA broke the rules of open meetings, then any ethical judge would rule that this vote to recommend is null and void ab initio.