Latest US Data Shows Vaccine Injuries Skyrocketed; How Will We Recover?
At present, the adverse events brought about by the COVID-19 vaccines are getting more and more attention from the public. If vaccination causes injury or damage, how can the body heal itself?
Juliana Mastrantonio of New York is an 18-year-old full-time college student and part-time pharmacy technician. Prior to the vaccination, she was in good health and exercised daily. Juliana was infected with COVID-19 in December 2020 and recovered without long COVID symptoms.
Juliana received her first dose of Pfizer vaccine on December 10, 2021 and her second dose on January 2, 2022. Within one week after the second dose, Juliana developed pelvic pain that gradually worsened, and she became hospitalized.
Four days after being discharged from the hospital, she developed other severe symptoms, headaches, and tremors. When she woke up the next morning, she found herself immobile from the waist down, and was paralyzed. And she is currently undergoing rehabilitation. (See link for article)
- Since Juliana was previously healthy and only developed these severe symptoms after ‘vaccination,’ it is highly likely there is a link.
- The EMA has updated AstraZeneca’s shot product information to include rare spinal disorders as a side effect of the vaccine.
- The shots can cause mitochondrial damage and induce cytokine storms that impair the immune system which leads to autoimmune diseases.
- ALL the COVID shots have been hastily used without adequate testing andmay cause autoimmune diseases in organs if they contain the spike proteins and components of the virus.
- As of May 13, 2022 VAERS has received more than 1.2 million adverse events reports; however, AHRQ states this only captures less than 1% of the true number. Events include:
- more than 28,000 deaths
- over 157,000 hospitalizations
- over 129,000 cases requiring urgent care
- more than 190,000 cases requiring doctor office visits
- all of which meet the definition of a serious adverse event
- the vast majority of events occurred within 3 days of ‘vaccination’
- 65% of deaths were related to the Pfizer shot, the most used injection
- 26% were related to Moderna
- 9% were related to J&J
- the rest are unknown
- The most common COVID-19 vaccine related adverse events reported by VAERS:
- Permanent disability: nerve injury
- Myocarditis, Pericarditis: cardiac injury
- Heart attacks: cardiovascular injury
- Bell’s palsy: facial nerve injury (with unknown etiology)
- Shingles: dormant virus activated
- Three strategies to detoxify the “vaccines” are:
- prevent attachment of spike protein to ACE2 receptors by using ivermectin, suramin, catechin, curcumin, prunella vulgaris extract.
- neutralize the downstream toxicity by using NAC, Vitamin C, other antioxidants.
- enhancing self repair mechanism (autophagy) of cells through intermittent fasting as well as consuming polyphenols such as EGCG, Oleuopein, punicalagin, apigenin, resveratrol, pterostilbene, curcumin