Watch December 15th, 8pm EST
Chronic Lyme disease can manifest in seemingly endless ways. But neurological symptoms such as brain fog, limb pain, muscle weakness, anxiety, and more can feel especially debilitating, and they’re notoriously difficult to diagnose and overcome.
Why are some people more likely to experience neurological Lyme disease — and what can you do to feel better?
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the best-selling book Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease and neurological symptoms.
He’ll demystify neurological Lyme and share effective ways to restore your health and get much-needed symptom relief.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for webinar attendees, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on neurological Lyme disease with Dr. Rawls.
- Why neurological symptoms such as nerve and limb pain, headache, brain fog, memory loss, and more are so prevalent among Lyme patients
- What causes neurological symptoms to become chronic and predominant in some people (but not others)
- What your gut and common Lyme coinfections have to do with it
- Why go-to and conventional treatments typically don’t work, and the six essential steps to effective recovery
- The best therapies for easing symptoms and restoring health at the root cause
- Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls