Tobacco Company Is Making COVID-19 Vaccine
April 14, 2020
- British American Tobacco (BAT) has joined the race to develop a vaccine for COVID-19, with plans to potentially manufacture 1 million to 3 million doses of vaccine per week
- The proprietary technology involves temporarily encoding tobacco plants with genetic instructions to produce specific target proteins
- To create the experimental vaccine, the company cloned a portion of COVID-19’s genetic sequence to develop an antigen, which is a substance that induces an immune response in the body, particularly the production of antibodies
- BAT stated that if testing goes well, they could potentially begin manufacturing the experimental vaccine in June 2020
- When vaccines are fast-tracked to market, safety and efficacy tests are often bypassed and serious adverse effects can occur(See link for article)
For more: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/29/dr-fauci-pushes-for-covid-19-vaccine-despite-research-showing-vaccinated-may-get-sicker-and-even-die-lab-animals-got-sicker-too/Please watch the short video in the link. Researchers are quite worried about respiratory vaccines due to past work which shows “paradoxical immune enhancement.” Children receiving the vaccine worsened and there were also deaths. It’s been fast-tracked thereby passing important safety studies in animals.
Further, a Mouse study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3209347/A Double-Inactivated Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Vaccine Provides Incomplete Protection in Mice and Induces Increased Eosinophilic Proinflammatory Pulmonary Response upon Challenge.
Lastly, many of the COVID-19 vaccines utilize aborted fetal cell lines (PER C6 Ad5 technology), which is concerning ethically for some as well as the fact the FDA is concerned about safety:
“Residual DNA in vaccines derived from tumorigenic cells, including those transformed by Ad5, can pose potential risks to the vaccine recipient in two respects: oncogenicity and infectivity. Each of these biological properties must be considered and evaluated for each cell substrate.” https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/covid19-vaccine-makers-using-aborted-fetal-cells/ and http://Moderna mRNA-1273 Covid-19 Vaccine Uses Aborted Fetal Cells – Sanofi Pasteur’s Version Does Not