Time to clean up Mold and residual spores in your home? Non-Toxic Tips from the experts.
Mold Remediation Strategy of Dr. Lee Cowden -recommended to us by Dr. Doug Phillips
A USA board-certified cardiologist and internist who is internationally known for his knowledge and skill in practicing and teaching integrative medicine. He has co-authored many books and articles on integrative medicine and has pioneered successful treatments of cancer, autism, Lyme disease and many other illnesses.
Procedure for Space that has been physically remediated- after all the water leaks are resolved and the mold contaminated building materials are replaced with new uncontaminated building materials.
Use the Concentrate Liquid EC3 in the Portable Fogger to kill mold in the air of a building AFTER you have resolved all the water and environmental issues.
CONCENTRATED MOLD SOLUTION EC3- Non-Toxic Extract
Portable Hand Held FOGGER
If the building has 8 rooms-
- use about 2 ounces of the concentrate sprayed into each room.
- A little more than 2 ounces for the big rooms and a little less than 2 ounces for small rooms.
- If more than 8 rooms, you probably need to buy more than one bottle of the Concentrate.
- All Closet Doors must be open in each room when fogging with the Ec3 concentrate.
Several Hours Later-
- After fogging is complete, run a portable HEPA /Charcoal Filter in the house for a few days.
- Moving it from room to room, but NOT in the bedroom where people are sleeping at night.
At the Academy we use the Austin Air Filter Health Mate Plus – a good quality Hepa/Charcoal Filter
Quite and effective- easy to move and fits well in our space.
Dr. Cowdens recommended unit – Guardian Hepa Filter
If the area continues to have issues-
- At the Academy we like the Air Reactor by HITech Air Solutions for areas that need constant mold, fungus, virus, clearning. Especially areas where you cannot remediate fully, in basements, warehouses, school gymnasiums, etc.
- This unit is used by many sport teams to keep equipment free of shared germs.
- The machine is run 24/7 or when you know you will be in the room you can run it in advance.
- If a burning smell happens when you first use it, that is positive as it is neutralizing the toxins, and make a smell during the reaction taking place. Give it time to work.
- Please also use binders, as those with mold and fungal infections can also experience a die off reaction at first.
- Keep windows closed for best outcome.Ordered directly from the HiTech Air Solutions(See link above for pictures of machines and more information)