At_a_Glance-August_2019 Go here for Newsletter
- WLN needs volunteers. See link for details
- Polly Murray, the woman who reported the unusual illness in her community which later was determined to be Lyme disease, passed away on July 16, 2019.
- The new Lyme clinic in Northern WI is raising money and hopes to open soon
- Bay Area Lyme Foundation has restarted their nationwide tick testing program.
- Bipartisan Lyme bills are being considered in Wisconsin.
- A reminder to consider participating in MyLymeData
- A New source of financial aid for Lyme patients
- Help spread education in WI by purchasing pretreated socks from WLN
Tick-born Illness Center of Excellence: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2019/01/11/wisconsin-tick-borne-illness-center-of-excellence/
https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2019/07/02/wisconsin-public-radio-on-tick-borne-illness-center-of-excellence/ Interview with Andy Kogelnik, the doctor in charge of the new center.