https://rumble.com/v1gy22f-gates-funded-factory-breeds-30-million-mosquitos-per-week-for-release-in- Video Here (Approx. 3 Min)
“The mosquitoes being produced in this factory carry bacteria called Wolbachia that block them from transmitting dengue and other viruses, such as Zika, chikungunya and yellow fever, to humans. By releasing them to reproduce with wild mosquitoes, they spread the bacteria, reducing virus transmission and protecting millions of people from illnesses.”
Interestingly, these are the same viruses Ivermectin was shown to treat:
Please read this on Wolbachia, which may not be as safe as thought:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/05/22/mosquito-spit-alone-may-significantly-alter-your-immune-system-for-days-after-a-bite/ Researchers tend to be extremely myopic and do not consider the complexity of the human body & the interactions of the environment, diseases and other issues.
USDA air dropping vaccines from helicopters across 13 states, using vaccine “bait” deemed HAZARDOUS if ingested
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 by: Mike Adams
(Natural News) The USDA, like many federal agencies, is deeply invested in the business of extermination. For example, most people don’t realize that the USDA mass murders millions of birds every year through deliberate poisoning campaigns. Natural News has published the USDA’s list of bird extermination from 2009 (PDF), showing how the agency murdered over four million birds in 2009 alone.
That program is called “Bye Bye Blackbird,” and it’s just one of many mass extermination programs run by the USDA. Another program involves the USDA mass murdering foxes, coyotes, bears, mountain lions, bobcats and river otters. As Natural News reported in 2018:
According to the latest report, the federal program last year killed 357 gray wolves; 69,041 adult coyotes, plus an unknown number of coyote pups in 393 destroyed dens; 624,845 red-winged blackbirds; 552 black bears; 319 mountain lions; 1,001 bobcats; 675 river otters, including 587 killed “unintentionally”; 3,827 foxes, plus an unknown number of fox pups in 128 dens; and 23,646 beavers.
Also in 2018, the USDA was caught murdering hundreds of kittens in incineration ovens as part of a medical experimentation operation. As NaturalNews reported in 2018:
…[T]he USDA has been experimenting on kittens by feeding them parasite-riddled raw meat for two or three weeks so their feces can be collected. Then they are killed via incineration. And at the end of the “study,” Bishops says, the USDA admitted that the baby animals were healthy.
(See link for article)
- Now the USDA is using a fleet of helicopters to drop rabies vaccines disguised as food flavored with fishmeal in the following 13 states:
- West Virginia
- This tasty morsel will also be eaten by many other wildlife animals – including pets
- It doesn’t even bother to claim these vaccines are safe: see its Oral Rabies Vaccine and Bait Information page here.)
the Safety Data Sheet warns: Potentially hazardous to health if any of the following should occur: Ingestion, parenteral inoculation, droplet or aerosol exposure of mucous membranes or if broken skin is exposed to infectious fluids or tissues. That same warning sheet also says, “Localized skin lesions are possible” if exposed.
- And of course, many of these “potentially hazardous” vaccines will wash into local waterways, which the safety sheet specifically warns against: Do not allow undiluted product or large quantities of it to reach ground water, water course or sewage system.
- Oh, and if you do find them, you are supposed to “Incinerate in EPA licensed Bio/Medical waste facility.”