Woman In UK Diagnosed With Rare Ebola-Like Disease That Has 40% Fatality Rate
The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has confirmed a woman in the UK has been diagnosed with a rare Ebola-like disease called Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever (CCHF).
The news was announced today, 25 March, after the patient was diagnosed at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
CCHF is a viral disease that is usually transmitted by ticks and livestock in countries where the disease is endemic, such as in all of Africa, the Balkans, the Middle East and in Asia. The principal carriers are Hyalomma ticks, which are not established in the UK.
The virus has never been detected in a tick here in the UK, the UKHSA explains. (See link for article)
- The patient recently traveled to Central Asia.
- A chief medical adviser states CCHF, usually spread by ticks, doesn’t spread easily between people and that overall risk is low. (Experts also state Lyme/MSIDS is rare, isn’t persistent, isn’t a STD, and is easily cured as well so be careful who you believe)
- CCHF has a fatality rate of up to 40% and often causes fever, dizziness, headache, sore eyes, light sensitivity, nausea, and diarrhea which is replaced by sleepiness & depression.
- Two other UK cases were reported previously in 2012 & 2014.
Please see this article showing that a 2016 “trilateral meeting,” between the Ukraine, the U.S., and Poland focused on ongoing cooperative projects in research, surveillance, and diagnostics with Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF), among other zoonotic diseases.
- CCHF – is considered by the Federation of American Scientists to be a biological threat agent: https://fas.org/biosecurity/resource/agents.htm#cchf
- https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(17)30119-6/fulltextThis states 10,000 people have been affected globally with CCHF.
- https://wordpress.utoledo.edu/disastermedicine/category/cchf/ There have been 5 recent cases of CCHF and one was a nurse who became infected by taking care of a patient. http://outbreaknewstoday.com/uganda-reports-cchf-death-ebola-ruled-15582/
https://rumble.com/vx9h00-there-are-25-us-funded-biolabs-in-ukraine.html There are 25+ US-funded biolabs in Ukraine, which if breached, would release & spread deadly pathogens to US/world. We must take action now to prevent disaster. US/Russia/Ukraine/NATO/UN/EU must implement a ceasefire now around these labs until they’re secured & pathogens destroyed.
Tularemia, another tick-borne infection is listed.
Is CCHF, Lyme disease, Tularemia, and other pathogens, which are not only spread by ticks, but possible man-tweaked pathogens that are more virulent, transmissible, and harder to treat?