COVID–19 and All–Cause Mortality Data by Age Group Reveals Risk of COVID Vaccine–Induced Fatality is Equal to or Greater than the Risk of a COVID death for all Age Groups Under 80 Years Old as of 6 February 2022.
Kathy Dopp, MS Mathematics and Stephanie Seneff, PhD
13 February 2022.
As of 6 February 2022, based on publicly available official UK and US data, all age groups under 50
years old are at greater risk of fatality after receiving a COVID–19 inoculation than an unvaccinated
person is at risk of a COVID–19 death. All age groups under 80 years old have virtually no benefit from receiving a COVID–19 inoculation, and the younger ages incur significant risk. This analysis is
conservative because it ignores the fact that inoculation–induced adverse events such as thrombosis, myocarditis, Bell’s palsy, and other vaccine–induced injuries can lead to shortened life span. When one takes into consideration the fact that there is approximately a 90% decrease in risk of COVID–19 death if early treatment is provided to all symptomatic high–risk persons, one can only conclude that mandates of COVID–19 inoculations are ill–advised. Considering the emergence of antibody–resistant variants like Delta and Omicron, for most age groups COVID–19 vaccine inoculations result in higher death rates than COVID–19 does for the unvaccinated.
- For those under age 18, “vaccination” increases their COVID death rate and they are 51 times more likely to die from the inoculation than to die from COVID if not vaccinated.
- Those aged 18 to 29 are 16 times more likely to die from COVID vaccination than to prevent one COVID death and are eight times more likely to die from vaccination than to die from COVID if not vaccinated.
- Those aged 30 to 39 are 15 times more likely to die from COVID inoculation than to prevent one COVID death, and seven times more likely to die from the inoculation than to die from COVID if not vaccinated.
- Those aged 40 to 49 are nine times more likely to die from the COVID inoculation than likely to prevent one COVID death in this age group, and five times more likely to die from the inoculation than to die from COVID if not vaccinated.
- Those aged 50 to 59 are twice (two times) more likely to die from the COVID inoculation than to prevent one COVID death and are slightly more likely to die from the inoculation than to die from COVID if not vaccinated.
- Those aged 60 to 79 are virtually equally likely to die from the COVID inoculation as to prevent one COVID death or die from COVID if not vaccinated.
- Those aged 80+ are 0.13% less likely to die from the COVID inoculation than to die from COVID if not vaccinated.
The Israeli Ministry of Health Actually Did a Survey of Adverse Events after The Booster Dose
And it’s absolutely devastating
Well surprise, surprise. The Israeli Ministry of Health (MoH) conducted an actual survey of about two thousand people 3-4 weeks after they received the third (booster) shot of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, asking them about the adverse events they experienced following vaccination. The results are absolutely devastating to the COVID-19 vaccine program and the push for vaccine mandates. (See link for article)
- While the Israeli public was told by ‘every talking head on TV and every newspaper’ that the shots were extremely safe, the MoH and CDC completely ignored the unambiguous and unprecedented safety signals emanating from VAERS and IMOH, both of which are known to have a huge problem of under-reported events. Further, they took a page from Big Pharma’s playbook by deliberately failing to gather data appropriately to reflect what was happening in reality.
- MoH put up a Facebook post deriding all the “fake news” about side effects that was quickly flooded with thousands of comments from those who were harmed.
- MoH apparently panicked and were ‘caught in the act’ of deleting hundreds if not thousands of comments by people reading the comments who took videos of them being deleted. There are currently 27,000 comments but it’s unknown how many were deleted. ICAN just issued a FOIA request to the CDC for a VAERS report that seemingly disappeared without a trace about a two year old boy “began bleeding out of the mouth, eyes, nose and ears within 6 hours” after the Pfizer jab.
- MoH never investigated why so many never got the 2nd dose, even though it cost them eligibility for the green pass and the right to work.
- Israeli data played a starring role for the FDA advisory hearing on boosters, where they again assured the shots were extremely safe due to the fact they had received so few reports, even when the ones they did receive were determined not to be linked to the shots – including a woman who had a stroke immediately after the jab.
- The article then painstakingly goes through the important take-aways from the survey which shows high numbers being adversely affected, even requiring hospitalization, and had difficulty performing daily activities, developed neurological problems, experienced a worsening of symptoms in those with pre-existing autoimmune disorders, depression, or anxiety, disruptions to menstrual cycles, etc.
- This chart shows the under reporting factor (URF) for four adverse events (if you can’t read it, go to top link of article):
- The results of this survey should have put an immediate end to government plans for boosters.
- The article, through a chart, shows that a sizable percentage of adverse events began on the same day as the “vaccination,” but that those in charge who are denying any causality are engaged ‘in an exercise of ghoulish gaslighting,’ where they shouldn’t be able to sleep at night.
- The survey doesn’t show the percentage of people who died within a month of being “vaccinated”
- Based on v-safe data, the CDC reported an overall hospitalization rate within a week of the first dose of 0.1%, which was also the rate for people who received a booster and primary series all from Pfizer only.
- 28% were unable to perform normal daily activities, or 22% of the ‘Pfizer only’ group (this compares to 29% in the MoH survey).
- The article goes in-depth into numerous adverse events and it is worth your time to look at the charts.