A Comprehensive & Practical Review of Mold Toxicity and its Complications
- Last Updated: May 05 2021
- By Scott, The Better Health Guy
I had the opportunity to attend “A Comprehensive & Practical Review of Mold Toxicity and its Complications” held online on April 24-25, 2021. This event was a wonderful collaboration between Neil Nathan, MD and Jill Crista, ND.
- To learn more about Dr. Nathan, visit: https://NeilNathanmd.com
- Don’t miss Dr. Nathan’s book: Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness
- To learn more about Dr. Crista, visit: https://DrCrista.com
- Get 10% off Dr. Crista’s mold course for practitioners: Are You Missing Mold Illness In Your Patients?
Disclaimer: Nothing in this text is intended to serve as medical advice. All medical decisions should be made only with the guidance of your own personal licensed medical authority.
Disclaimer: This information was taken as notes during the training course and may not represent the exact statements of the speakers. Errors and/or omissions may be present.
Note: As this information may be updated as any errors are found, I kindly request that you link to this single source of information rather than copying the content below. If any updates or corrections are made, this will help to ensure that anyone reading this is getting the most current and accurate information available.
Go to top link for article and notes
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/05/15/watch-the-documentary-moldy-for-free-for-a-limited-time/ Great documentary within link