The purpose of this post is 3-fold:
- Everyone should understand this for privacy reasons. Medical care should be personal, confidential, and protected.
- Lyme/MSIDS patients in particular often get DNA testing to discover if they have the MTHFR gene or other genes that may inhibit proper detoxification as well as information on their ability to handle certain medications.
- To reveal, yet again, the importance of understanding the many conflicts of interest and the tangled web of connections that best exemplify the expression, “Things are not as they seem.” These conflicts of interest/connections drive public health decisions which in turn affect all of us.
Bill Gates, China, 23andMe, And Your DNA
Is there a connection between China, Bill Gates, YouTube, and DNA collection?
Recent reports reveal that a Chinese company with connections to the Gates Foundation is involved in COVID-19 testing and poses a potential threat to American privacy, particularly the medical and health data of those who have been tested for COVID-19.
In late January, CBS’ 60 Minutes reported:
“60 Minutes has learned Chinese company BGI Group, the largest biotech firm in the world, offered to build COVID labs in at least six states, and U.S. intelligence officials issued warnings not to share health data with BGI.
The largest biotech firm in the world wasted no time in offering to build and run COVID testing labs in Washington, contacting its governor right after the first major COVID outbreak in the U.S. occurred there. The Chinese company, the BGI Group, made the same offer to at least five other states, including New York and California, 60 Minutes has learned. This, along with other COVID testing offers by BGI, so worried Bill Evanina, then the country’s top counterintelligence officer, that he authorized a rare public warning.”
“Foreign powers can collect, store and exploit biometric information from COVID tests” declared the notice. Evanina believes the Chinese are trying to collect Americans’ DNA to win a race to control the world’s biodata.” (See link for article)
- This information could be used to monopolize drugs and treatments.
- Reuters reported in January that more than 40 publicly available documents and research papers show BGI’s regular partnering with the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). They share a dozen patents for DNA tests. A 2015 patent is for a “low-cost kit to detect respiratory pathogens, including SARS (Sever Respiratory Syndrome) and coronaviruses.
- BGI’s chief infectious disease expert is listed as an inventor on the patent while also being one of the 1st scientists to have sequenced COVID-19 samples from a Wuhan military hospital. Please remember; however, that China’s chief epidemiologist states the virus was NOT isolated.
- Natalie Winter of National Pulse uncovered documentation of a relationship between the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and BGI going back nearly a decade, with the Gates Foundation funding BGI projects relating to genome sequencing alongside Chinese Communist Party bodies such as the Ministry of Science and Technology and Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Dr. Tadataka Yamada, former president of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s global health program, serves as the Chairman of BGI’s Scientific Advisory Board.
- BGI, worth a market value of around $9 million and known for creating a cloned pig, has sold millions of their COVID-19 test kits around the world.
The article then switches to dangers posed by genealogy companies and that millions have voluntarily submitted their DNA for ancestry and health information.
A former counterintelligence officer told 60 Minutes that Chinese companies are investing in U.S. biotech companies which gives them access to health data. This officer ominously states that this genetic material represents “your past and your future as well as your children’s future.”
China is far from alone and most governments will seek to mine DNA information, which includes the U.S. government, military, as well as private companies.
The article then states 23andMe was discussed on 60 Minutes and that its CEO states the company plans to use DNA information to develop drugs. The company announced in February it would become a publicly traded company with help from billionaire Richard Branson.
The article connects a spider-web which includes Branson, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Gates and the BGI Group. Another little known web includes the CEO of 23andMe, her sister who is CEO of Youtube, and her former husband – one of the founders of Google (which owns Youtube) and president of Alphabet Inc. until 2019.
These webs must be understood due to severe conflicts of interest to understand the wide censorship by Youtube labeling anything that doesn’t fit the COVID-19 narrative as “misinformation.”
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/08/29/every-breath-you-take-every-move-you-make-the-who-is-watching-you-the-media-is-bought-out-by-gates/ (Gates owns the media)
- (Facebook and Google spent $700 Million to “Buy off the press”): https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-27-facebook-google-spent-700-million-buy-off-the-press