Approx. 35 Min
Bartonella & Coinfections: 5th Annual LymeMIND Virtual Conference 2020
Nov. 2, 2020
- Marna Ericson, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota
- Monica Embers, PhD, Associate Professor, Tulane University
- Edward Breitschwerdt, DVM
- Melanie S. Steele Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases, North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Robert Mozayeni, MD, Translational Medicine Group
- Neil Spector, MD (posthumously), Associate Professor Medicine, Duke University Medical Center
Why is Bartonella important to consider as a differential diagnosis? What should patients and the public know about prevention, diagnosis and treatment? What does the latest science tell us about Bartonella? How does it interact with Lyme and other tick-borne diseases? What should patients/public know about prevention, diagnosis and treatment?
Hosted by “Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai proudly supported by the Steven & Alexandra Cohen Foundation: Cohen Lyme & Tickborne Disease Initiative”
For more: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2019/02/27/advanced-imaging-found-bartonella-around-pic-line/ Bartonella, like Lyme, can be persistent causing chronic infection. Dr. Ericson’s slides within link.