Tom Seaver, the Greatest Met of All Time, Dead at 75
There’s a few things about Seaver’s story we should note:
- Testing positive for COVID means very little. Also, having COVID present in the body at the time of death does NOT mean it CAUSED death: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/07/01/us-scientist-manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-for-any-strain-of-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/
- He began having memory issues, mood swings, and flu-like symptoms.
- He didn’t do anything about it initially.
- It took a major event (couldn’t remember his head vineyard worker’s name) for him to get help.
- It took years to get a Lyme diagnosis. Please note – IT RECURS
- Due to years of misdiagnosis he obtained irreversible brain damage.