Lyme & Sleep with Dr. Bill Rawls
Wednesday, 7/22 at 8pm EDT (LIVE)
When you have Lyme disease, the pursuit of sleep can become your white whale: You know you need it to help your body heal, and yet sleep evades you each time your head hits the pillow — even when you’re bone-tired and doing everything right to bring on slumber.
Why is sleep dysfunction so common among Lyme patients, and what can you do to get the restorative rest your body needs to fire up its natural healing processes?
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the bestselling book Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease and related sleep issues. He’ll shed new light on how Lyme sabotages sleep on a cellular and hormonal level, and share natural ways to simultaneously support your recovery and cultivate much-needed sleep.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for webinar attendees, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on Lyme and chronic pain with Dr. Rawls.
Dr. Rawls will discuss:
- Why sleep dysfunction is both a key component of Lyme disease and an obstacle to recovery
- How it’s possible to feel completely exhausted at night and yet still struggle to sleep
- Hidden sleep disruptors we encounter every day
- The 6 key steps to reclaiming restorative rest
- The best herbs and natural remedies that do the double duty of encouraging Lyme recovery and cultivating normal sleep
- Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls
(To reserve your seat, click on top link)