CDC Goes Door to Door For COVID-19 Antibody Testing
The CDC is not to be trusted with anything, let alone your personal DNA. You have no idea how this could be used against you. The second issue is that testing is completely worthless and not to be trusted:
- The most common COVID-19 test, the nasal swab test, has an accuracy rate as low as 70%.
- Regarding antibody testing, a report by more than 50 scientists found that only three out of 14 antibody tests gave consistently reliable results, and even the best had flaws.
- Accuracy data only become available in a database after the FDA connects real-work experiences, but after “approval” has already been given. In other words, you are the Guinea Pig providing the “real world data.”
- 95% of the data comes from manufacturers while only 5% come from doctors and patients. See the problem?
- WHO and CDC use PCR tests. False negatives can occur up to 30% of the time. Please see: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/ The creator of the PCR states it was NEVER meant to diagnose patients but was created for manufacturing and research purposes. See also: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/16/does-the-coronavirus-exist/ David Crowe explains the PCR test. Let’s just say there’s a lot of room for error.
- FDA has allowed more than 90 antibody tests on the market without prior review. Even the FDA states some are fraudulently marketed and are of dubious quality. Inaccurate antibody testing has ruled Lyme-land for decades. CDC 2-tiered testing is abysmal but they still insist upon it and bad-mouth any competing lab testing: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/01/study-cdcs-2-tier-lyme-testing-inaccurate-in-more-than-70-of-cases/, https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/26/cdc-playbook-learning-from-lyme/
For More: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/18/coronavirus-covid-19-antibody-tests-do-you-really-want-one-think-hard-about-it-maybe-not/
https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/21/study-shows-covid-19-testing-as-bad-as-lyme-msids-testing/ This Chinese study showed: “nearly half or even more of the ‘asymptomatic infected individuals’ reported in the active nucleic acid test screening might be false positives.”