Whether you suspect you have Lyme disease, have recently been diagnosed, or have been struggling with chronic symptoms for a long time, we know you have questions — lots of them. You’ve come to the right place for answers.
The author of the best-selling book, Unlocking Lyme, Dr. Bill Rawls isn’t just a Lyme-literate medical doctor (LLMD) — he also knows firsthand where you’re coming from: In the middle of his successful OB-GYN career, Dr. Rawls’ life was interrupted by Lyme disease and fibromyalgia. In his journey to overcome it, he explored nearly every treatment possible – from conventional medicine to a range of alternative therapies — until he finally discovered what worked.
Since his recovery more than a decade ago, Dr. Rawls has helped thousands of patients find their path to healing from Lyme disease and related chronic illness. Now, he’d like to help you. Come with your questions, and he’ll answer as many of them as possible.
In this Webinar, Dr. Rawls will discuss:
- The best and worst lab tests and evaluations for diagnosing Lyme disease and common coinfections
- When and how to safely use antibiotics and other conventional treatments
- The most effective herbs, foods, and natural remedies for overcoming chronic Lyme
- How to identify and cope with Lyme flare-ups, relapses, and Herxheimer reactions
- Expert guidance on easing your worst symptoms, including chronic fatigue, pain, brain fog, and neurological and cardiac symptoms
- Numerous other insights and answers throughout the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls
Watch January 15th, 8pm EST
Ask Dr. Rawls – Live Q&A Webinar