- Disulfiram – the latest treatment sought
- WLN is selling permethrin treated socks. They make great stocking stuffers. Go here to purchase: https://wisconsinlymenetwork.z2systems.com/np/clients/wisconsinlymenetwork/giftstore.jsp
- The Tickborne Illness Center of Excellence is now open: https://www.howardyoungfoundation.org
- A reminder to take part in patient driven research called MyLymeData: https://www.mylymedata.org
- A reminder of a source for financial aid for Lyme/MSIDS patients: https://lymelightfoundation.org/grants/
- Please consider volunteering for Wisconsin Lyme Network (WLN), making donations, and using Amazon Smiles when making purchases.
Wisconsin Lyme Network is a statewide nonprofit organization whose mission is to raise awareness, provide education and support, and promote research for vector-borne illnesses to the patients, medical community and the general population in Wisconsin.