The Pain Solution with Dr. Bill Rawls
The sensation of pain serves the vital purpose of signaling the brain that something is wrong and requires attention and healing. But when pain is chronic and seems to have no identifiable cause, the brain doesn’t know how to restore health — and neither do most medical experts.
Join a live webinar with best-selling author Dr. Bill Rawls, who has studied the causes and symptoms of fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme disease, and chronic fatigue syndrome extensively.
He’ll explore the underlying forces that drive chronic pain and natural ways to resolve them, so you’re not just managing pain, but overcoming it.
PLUS: Have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on chronic pain and related illnesses including fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, and chronic fatigue syndrome with Dr. Rawls.
- Presented by Dr. Bill Rawls and Carin Gorrell
- Tuesday, December 11
- 8pm EST
- Webinar can be viewed on any device
In this webinar, Dr. Rawls will also discuss:
- The causes, characteristics, and biology of different types of pain
- How your microbial burden impacts levels of pain-causing neurotransmitters and hormones
- How CBD (cannabidiol) moderates the endocannabinoid system to reduce pain
- Additional natural remedies for addressing underlying causes of pain and delivering both immediate and long-term relief
- The four primary lifestyle factors that amplify pain
- Numerous insights and answers during the LIVE Q&A with Dr. Rawls