**UPDATE Oct. 2022**
An analysis of U.S. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) data suggests the CDC has been filtering and re-designating cancer deaths as COVID deaths since April, 2021 to eliminate the cancer signal. The signal is being hidden by swapping the underlying cause of death with the main cause of death. And before it was manipulated, data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) showed cancer rates in military personal and in their families TRIPLED after the shot rollout. Cancer patients have also gotten younger with the largest increase among 30-50 year olds, with dramatically larger, and multiple tumors, occurring in multiple organs as well as recurrence and metastasis increasing.
Cancers in Adults Under 50 Have Increased Dramatically Around The Globe
By Fiona MacDonald, 08 September 2022
Cancer has long been part of the human story. But a new review has shown that, recently, something has shifted.
Since 1990, the number of adults under the age of 50 developing cancer has increased dramatically around the world.
What’s concerning is that the increase in early-onset cancers doesn’t seem to be slowing down – and improvements in screening alone don’t seem to be able to fully explain the trend.
“We found that this risk is increasing with each generation,” says one of the researchers, Shuji Ogino, a pathologist and epidemiologist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
(See link for article)
- The researchers looked at 14 cancer types: breast, colorectal (CRC), endometrial, esophageal, extrahepatic bile duct, gallbladder, head and neck, kidney, liver, bone marrow, pancreas, prostate, stomach, and thyroid cancer – all of which are on the rise according to global cancer data.
- Then they reviewed any available studies that could shed light on possible risk factors for these cancers by looking for clues in the literature describing any unique clinical and biological characteristics of tumors of early-onset cancers.
- They found that early-onset cancer is an emerging global epidemic.
- They found the following issues contributed to the uptick:
- increased screening, however even countries that don’t have screening programs have increased cancer rates.
- weight (obesity)
- environmental exposures
- sedentary lifestyle
- alcohol consumption
- type 2 diabetes
- Among the types of cancers studied 14 are related to the digestive system.
- Regarding children, they are getting a lot less sleep than in the past.
The research has been published in Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology.
While the article doesn’t mention it specifically, radiation from wireless devices such as cell phones which have become prominent today may be adding to this cancer surge as well. It is commonly known that EMFs wreak havoc in the body and many Lyme/MSIDS are particularly vulnerable.
Another little discussed topic is glyphosate, the major ingredient in Bayer-Monsanto’s Roundup which is the most widely used pesticide in the U.S. WHO and CA scientists both agree it is linked to cancer, yet the EPA concluded it was “safe” and “not likely” to cause cancer. The EPA has been forced to review this due to a federal judge finding the agency ignored human health studies, expert advice, and the agency’s guidelines for determining cancer risk. Source
And a 2021 study links lung cancer with mask usage.
Similarly to research regarding tick-borne illnesses, Alzheimer’s and cancer research have been controlled by a Cabal and researchers are currently accused of doctoring images, plagiarism, and faking data.
The article also doesn’t mention the link between the COVID mRNA shots and cancer:
- the lipid nanoparticle mRNA COVID injection goes systemically into the entire body and doesn’t remain in the arm as thought.
- It continues to produce the spike protein at least 60 days out if not longer and is being found 15 months later.
- It also interferes with cancer blocking genes and they are seeing an uptick in cancers as well as other viruses now after the shots
- there’s been a 40% increase in deaths those ages 18-64 years of age and an 84% increase in the 25-44 age group according to insurance companies.
The following story is a perfect example of the very real potential link:
https://thehighwire.com/videos/renowned-physician-documents-aggressive-cancer-post-covid-vaccines/ Video Here (Approx. 14 Min)
RENOWNED PHYSICIAN DOCUMENTS AGGRESSIVE CANCER POST COVID VACCINES
Belgian immunologist and medical research icon, Michel Goldman, had his values challenged when a Covid booster shot appeared to rapidly accelerate his cancer. He decided to go public with his story and tell the world.
Did a Famous Doctor’s COVID Shot Make His Cancer Worse?
A lifelong promoter of vaccines suspects he might be the rare, unfortunate exception.
Given his own area of expertise, Michel understood this meant he’d soon be immunocompromised by chemotherapy. With another winter on the way—and perhaps another wave of SARS-CoV-2 infections—that meant he had just a narrow window of opportunity in which his body would respond in full to COVID vaccination. Having received two doses of Pfizer the prior spring, Michel quickly went to get his third. If he was about to spend months absorbing poison as he tried to beat a deadly cancer, at least he’d have the most protection possible from the pandemic.
Within a few days, though, Michel was somehow feeling even worse. His night sweats got much more intense, and he found himself—quite out of character—taking afternoon naps. Most worryingly, his lymph nodes were even more swollen than before. He conferred with Serge again, and they set up another body scan for September 30, six days before Michel was scheduled to start his cancer treatment. Once again he sat in the radiology waiting room while his brother waited for the pictures to appear on his computer.
Serge’s bushy eyebrows furrowed when he spoke with Michel after having seen the scans. (“I will always remember his face, it was just incredible,” Michel told me.) The pictures showed a brand-new barrage of cancer lesions—so many spots that it looked like someone had set off fireworks inside Michel’s body. More than that, the lesions were now prominent on both sides of the body, with new clusters blooming in Michel’s right armpit in particular, and along the right side of his neck. (See link for article)
- It is unusual to see such a swift progression in just 3 weeks
- He hand his brother had a gnawing feeling the booster made him sicker
- The article erroneously states this is a very rare life-threatening side effect. Doctors have been reporting this finding all over the world but are ignored.
- An avid proponent of the shots, going to far as to reassure others about their safety, he’s definitely having a red pill experience.
- Unfortunately he bought and propagated the lie that any chance of serious complications from the shots pale in comparison to the chance of complications from COVID.
- Michael threw him into researching the mechanisms of action of the COVID shots and did find clues suggesting the the mRNA shots might be risky for a subset of the population as they are effective at generating a message and spurring its passage through helper T cells, which could give such a jolt to helper T cells that they go berserk. Overstimulation on those prone to forming tumors in those already with cancer, overstimulation could make it worse.
- He learned that body scans of some of those who get vaccines, including cancer patients, have shown heightened activity in the lymph nodes near the armpit on the side where the shot was received.
- A mouse study also corroborated his experience.
- Michael wrote a paper, about his experience titled “Rapid Progression of Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma Following BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine Booster Shot”
- Worried his study would fuel vaccine skepticism he labored over every word, yet his paper follows earlier reports also suggesting a possible link between the COVID shot and lymphoma
- Another doctor also worried that writing about five patients who had a relapse of kidney disease and eight patients who were newly diagnosed after getting the shot would also fuel vaccine skepticism.
- Michael’s immunologist stated that the vaccine appeared to be related to the cancer’s behavior and then reneged by stating it’s just a case report – one patient.