Unusual Toxic Components Found in COVID Vaccines, ‘Without Exception’: German Scientists
A group of independent German scientists found toxic components—mostly metallic—in all the COVID vaccine samples they analyzed, “without exception” using modern medical and physical measuring techniques.
The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis says that some of the toxic elements found inside the AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Moderna vaccine vials were not listed in the ingredient lists from the manufacturers.
The following metallic elements were found in the vaccines:
- Alkali metals: caesium (Cs), potassium (K)
- Alkaline earth metals: calcium (Ca), barium (Ba)
- transition metals: cobalt (Co), iron (Fe), chromium (Cr), titanium (Ti)
- Rare earth metals: cerium (Ce), gadolinium (Gd)
- Mining group/metal: aluminum (Al)
- Carbon group: silicon (Si) (partly support material/slide)
- Oxygen group: sulphur (S)
These substances, furthermore, “are visible under the dark-field microscope as distinctive and complex structures of different sizes, can only partially be explained as a result of crystallization or decomposition processes, [and] cannot be explained as contamination from the manufacturing process,” the researchers found.
They declared the findings as preliminary.
The findings “build on the work of other researchers in the international community who have described similar findings, such as Dr. Young, Dr. Nagase, Dr. Botha, Dr. Flemming, Dr, Robert Wakeling, and Dr. Noak,” Dr. Janci Lindsay, Ph.D., a toxicologist not involved in the study, told The Epoch Times.
“The number and consistency of the allegations of contamination alone, coupled with the eerie silence from global safety and regulatory bodies, is troublesome and perplexing in terms of ‘transparency’ and continued allegations by these bodies that the genetic vaccines are ‘safe,’” Lindsay added.
Helena Krenn, the group’s founder, submitted the findings to German government authorities for review. (See link for article)
A more recent article on Dr. Daniel Nagase’s work is found here. He has been using a scanning electron microscope on mRNA shots left at room temperature for weeks or months to imitate their effects within the human body. He found crystals, spheres, fibers, rectangles, and inverted pyramids. One of the images shows a “hexagonal crystalline structure, on top of which there is a 4-sided rectangular structure with regularly spaced dots in the form of a grid,” which looks remarkably like a microchip.
“4-sided structures on top of 6-sided structures do not occur naturally,” Nagase told The Epoch Times, “neither do grid markings.”
The fact he did not find phosphorous and nitrogen is concerning due to the fact that both the mRNA and the lipid nanoparticles contain these elements. Microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi states that this proves the “bad or empty” batch idea – referring to allegations that different batches of injection vials contain different ingredients.
Read Dr. Nagase’s rebuttal to those refuting his work.
SUMMARY of the German Working Group’s Findings:
- Not only did they find these toxic ingredients in the injections but they found “marked changes” in the blood samples from those receiving the injections.
- AI can distinguish with 100% reliability the differences between the blood of the “vaxxed” and the unvaxxed – demonstrating the long-term changes in the composition of the blood of those getting these gene therapy injections.
- The scientists state that the shots consistently contain not only contaminants, but other substances the purpose of which they were unable to determine.
- The results have been cross validated but are preliminary and have not been published in a peer-reviewed journal. The scientists state that due to the heavily charged and censored climate it will be nearly impossible to publish and disseminatetheir findings.