Dear Wisconsin NVIC Advocacy Team Members,
You have the opportunity to support a good bill, AB 316, which would prohibit governmental entities in Wisconsin from discriminating against individuals based on their COVID-19 vaccination status or whether they have proof of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. AB 316 is on the Senate Calendar for Tuesday, March 8th, 2022.
1) Contact your Wisconsin State Senator and ask him or her to vote in favor of AB 316! Please see talking points below. If you do not know who your Wisconsin state senator is, login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal at http://NVICAdvocacy.org. Click on “Who Represents Me” on the home page or “My State” on the STATE TEAMS tab. Your personal state legislators are listed on the bottom of the page. You can click on your legislators’ names to get phone numbers, emails, and even links to their social media to connect to them. You can also find your state senator at this link: https://maps.legis.wisconsin.gov/
2) Please share this email with family and friends, or you can tell them to go to http://NVICAdvocacy.org and click on the alert for Wisconsin AB 316.
3) Login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal OFTEN to check for updates. http://NVICAdvocacy.org. We review bills and make updates daily. Bills can change many times over the legislative process and your timely visits, calls, and emails directed at the correct legislators are critical to this process.
TALKING POINTS (Please personalize to share how this bill affects you and your family):
- AB 316 would prohibit discrimination based on COVID-19 vaccination status by the state and other governmental entities in Wisconsin.
- Any form of discrimination against individuals unvaccinated against COVID-19 is essentially a form of coercion to try and get them vaccinated by implementing barriers to navigate life.
- It is unreasonable to penalize perfectly healthy individuals who simply have not received a particular vaccine.
- This bill would prohibit government-sponsored COVID-19 vaccine discrimination, allowing residents of Wisconsin to freely participate with their state and local governments.
- It would also ensure that the residents of Wisconsin are allowed to access needed state and local government facilities and services without fear of discrimination based on their COVID-19 vaccination status.
- State and local governments are taxpayer-funded and exist to serve the public. Since there is no vaccine requirement for paying taxes, there should be no chance of a vaccine requirement for accessing or using government facilities and services, or as a prerequisite for any other type of interaction with the government.
- Passing this bill would also clarify that there is no state requirement or expectation of private persons and entities in Wisconsin to mandate COVID-19 vaccines or to require proof of vaccination.
- Even individuals who are vaccinated against COVID-19 can still spread and catch it. COVID-19 vaccine requirements or mandates reduce the focus from health to mere vaccine status.
- Our American system of government was founded upon protecting the rights of individuals. This protection entails prohibiting the intrusion upon these rights from other individuals and entities, including the government itself.
NVIC Advocacy Team
National Vaccine Information Center
http://NVIC.org and http://NVICAdvocacy.org
Make A Difference, support NVIC. NVIC is a certified 501(c)3 Charity.
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) works diligently to prepare and disseminate our legislative advocacy action alerts and supporting materials. We request that organizations and members of the public forward our alerts in their original form to assure consistent and accurate messaging and effective action. Please acknowledge NVIC as originators of this work when forwarding to members of the public and like-minded organizations. To receive alerts immediately, register at http://NVICAdvocacy.org, a website dedicated to this sole purpose and provided as a free public service by NVIC.
For a rousing pro-medical freedom, anti-segregation speech by a civil rights attorney who flatly states “vaccine” mandates are illegal and a form of medical rape: https://rumble.com/vs33yz-tricia-lindsay.html