Best Tests & Laboratory for Lyme & Coinfections
In the video in the top link and in the following article I discuss why IGenex offers the best tests for Lyme, Bartonella, Babesia, Ehrlichia and Anaplasma versus other lab systems. IGenex has a variety of tests that it offers for each tick-borne infection. I take the guesswork out of determining which IGenex test is best – I tell you which test to get for each infection.
Watch why I prefer IGenex testing over Galaxy Labs, Vibrant Labs and DNA Connexions. In addition to what I describe in the video, I also prefer IGenex antibody tests over T cell activation tests, also called elispot tests, offered by Infectolab, Armin labs, and IGenex. T cell tests are not as accurate at finding tick borne infections as the IGenex testing techniques I recommend in the video.
Watch the video in the top link for a detailed list and test codes for the IGenex tests I recommend.
IGenex Tests I Recommend
In the video I recommend the following specific IGenex tests.
- IGM and IGG Immunoblot – Test Code 325 and 335
- IGM and IGG Immunoblot – Test Code 374 and 384
- B. microti IgM & IgG IFA – Test Code 200
- B. duncani IgM & IGG IFA – Test Code 720
- Babesia FISH – Test Code 640
- HME (Ehrlichia chaffeensis) IgM & IgG IFA – Test Code 203
- HGA (Anaplasma phagocytophilum) IgM & IgG IFA – Test Code 206