Episode #151: Melatonin Miracle with Dr. John Lieurance, ND, DC
- Created: August 24 2021
Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the miracle molecule know as melatonin.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. John Lieurance. John Lieurance, ND, DC is a naturopathic and chiropractic neurologist who has been in private practice for over 27 years. He directs Advanced Rejuvenation, a multi-disciplinary clinic, with a focus on alternative and regenerative medicine, naturopathic medicine, functional neurology, functional cranial release, Lumomed, Lyme disease, mold illness, and many other neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, degenerative neurological disease, and inner ear conditions. He travels internationally teaching other doctors about the benefits of melatonin and various protocols using melatonin as well as other modalities. Dr. Lieurance founded UltimateCellularReset.com, a web based educational portal, which sends out weekly videos on health and wellness tools for overcoming disease and fostering longevity and vitality. He has been featured in many podcasts and documentaries.
- What is melatonin?
- Where is it produced in the body?
- What properties does melatonin have that go beyond sleep support?
- How might melatonin help the body to mitigate stress?
- Can melatonin help with autonomic nervous system balance?
- Does melatonin support the mitochondria and production of ATP?
- Does melatonin support the brain’s ability to detoxify and minimize neurodegenerative conditions?
- Can melatonin support autophagy and balance mTOR/autophagy?
- Might melatonin have a role in dealing with chronic infections?
- How might melatonin support detoxification of heavy metals?
- Does melatonin help to balance the immune system?
- Is melatonin a reasonable tool to consider in those with autoimmune conditions?
- How important is it to decalcify the pineal gland?
- How might melatonin be helpful in those with SIBO?
- What forms of melatonin work best?
- What is high-dose melatonin?
Connect With My Guest
Use code BETTERHEALTH to get your free PDF version of the book
Use code BETTERHEALTH to get 5% off
August 24, 2021
Transcript Disclaimer: Transcripts are intended to provide optimized access to information contained in the podcast. They are not a full replacement for the discussion. Timestamps are provided to facilitate finding portions of the conversation. Errors and omissions may be present as the transcript is not created by someone familiar with the topics being discussed. Please Contact Me with any corrections.
How Much Melatonin Should I Take?
Aug. 27, 2021
How much melatonin should I take for sleep? Dr. Bill Rawls explains why most people take the wrong dose and type of melatonin and how that can backfire and disrupt sleep, plus he shares just how much melatonin to take and when to help you fall and stay asleep. Learn more about natural sleep aids here: https://vitalplan.com/blog/natural-sl…