Wednesday, March 17th, at 8pm EDT
Joint and muscle swelling and discomfort are common in early Lyme disease, and the majority of chronic Lyme patients develop painful arthritis that tends to migrate around the body.
Why are Lyme sufferers so prone to arthritis symptoms, and what can you do to find fast and lasting relief?
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the best-selling book Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease and related inflammation and pain, as he demystifies Lyme arthritis and shares insights on the best and worst natural and conventional remedies.
You’ll learn the essential steps for overcoming both tick-borne and age-related arthritis, so you can get back to enjoying life now — and for many years to come.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for webinar attendees, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on Lyme arthritis with Dr. Rawls.
• Why joint pain and inflammation are so common in Lyme patients
• Mycoplasma, babesia, and other Lyme coinfections that cause tick-borne arthritis
• Foods and other lifestyle factors that make symptoms worse
• The best herbs, diet, and natural remedies for effective relief
• Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls