Lyme + Gut Dysfunction with Dr. Bill Rawls
Digestive issues like abdominal cramps, heartburn, nausea, and diarrhea often plague Lyme disease patients. The symptoms can be life-disrupting and tough to treat, and combined with the underlying causes, they can actually inhibit your ability to overcome Lyme.
What’s going on, and how can you heal your gut to jumpstart your Lyme recovery?
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the best-selling book Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease and gastrointestinal symptoms. He’ll reveal what’s to blame for Lyme-related gut dysfunction, and the holistic approach that helped him and thousands of others restore gut and overall health.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive giveaway for webinar attendees, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on Lyme disease and gut health with Dr. Rawls.
- Why digestive distress is a common and major complaint for people with chronic Lyme disease
- How gut bacteria and other microbes trigger a range of symptoms from GI issues like nausea, abdominal pain, and reflux to systemic ones like fatigue, joint pain, and brain fog
- The foods, medications, and lifestyle factors that prevent healing and make symptoms worse
- The best diet, habits, and natural remedies for restoring a gut health
- Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls