Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests As Unreliable & Unlawful To Quarantine People
A Portuguese appeals court has ruled that PCR tests are unreliable and that it is unlawful to quarantine people based solely on a PCR test.
The court stated, the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used and the viral load present. Citing Jaafar et al. 2020, the court concludes that:
if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%. (See link for article)
The article goes onto state that cycles for PCR tests in India is also high (between 37-40) but that cycle threshold in Portugal is unknown.
The standard coronavirus tests are throwing up a huge number of positive cases daily. These tests are done based on faulty WHO protocols which are designed to include false positives cases as well.
The test will come back positive even if there are pieces of dead virus.
Earlier, the WHO’s testing protocol was even questioned by Finland’s national health authority.
I’ve posted on this faulty PCR test for months:
COVID-19 Testing Scam, 8 in 10 Are False Positives
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/11/19/covid-testing-fraud-fuels-casedemic. Must see video by Del Bigtree on this ‘casedemic’. Another brief video on cycle threshold is also in link.
- The PCR test is not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as it cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and “live” or reproductive ones
- Many if not most laboratories amplify the RNA collected via PCR swab far too many times, which results in healthy people testing “positive” even if their viral load is very low or the virus is inactive and poses no threat
- Amplification over 35 cycles is considered unreliable and scientifically unjustified. Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted the chances of a positive result being accurate at 35 cycles or more “are minuscule.” Yet the CDC, FDA and WHO all recommend using 40 to 45 cycles
- Recent research shows that to maximize accuracy, PCR tests for COVID-19 should use far fewer cycles. At 17 cycles, 100% of the positive results were confirmed to be real positives. Above 17 cycles, accuracy drops dramatically. By the time you get to 33 cycles, the accuracy rate is a mere 20%, meaning 80% are false positives
- When symptomatic, your chances of getting a true positive on the first day of symptom onset is only about 40%. Not until Day 3 from symptom onset do you have an 80% chance of getting an accurate PCR result
Lastly, 87,000 doctors and nurses are speaking out against the COVID narrative as well as the fact they are against mandatory COVID vaccines. All the trials are based upon this faulty PCR test:
Say “No’ to mandatory vaccines: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/09/14/community-and-world-united-we-say-no/