Ten Fatal Errors: Scientists Attack Paper That Established Global PCR Driven Lockdown
By Celia Farber
War has broken out in the scientific literature that strikes at the existential core of Covid-19 and its proposed causative virus.
At the heart of the controversy lies the fact that the creators of the most commonly used test, the RT-PCR, published instructions for how to test for SARS-CoV-2 “without having virus material available,” in their own words, relying instead on the Chinese scientists’ genetic sequence published on the internet.
The paper “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time PCR” was published 24 hours after it was submitted to Eurosurveillance, clearly evading peer review. Its lead authors were Christian Drosten and Victor Corman, which is how it took on the title “Corman-Drosten paper.” It provided the “recipe,” or work flow for the Covid-19 diagnostic test, quickly applied all over the world, after it was accepted as the standard of testing by the WHO. (See link for article)
- The paper the house of cards is all built upon is called the Corman-Drosten foundation paper, and has been challenged by 22 international scientists demanding the paper’s retraction.
- Drosten is a co-discoverer of the SARS-associated coronavirus & developed a test for it in 2003.
- The paper was written WITHOUT A VIRAL ISOLATE. I posted on this previously here: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/16/does-the-coronavirus-exist/ According to Dr. Pieter Borger, it’s like having a few bone fragments and saying, “that’s your fish”. But, it could be any fish. It’s purely a synthetic code & they manufacture the parts that are missing. Borger also states he tried explaining it on LinkedIn but was banned.
- The PCR test yields 80-97% FALSE POSITIVES, and Borger says it does NOT detect a virus. He also uses the comparison of finding a wheel and a hubcap from a Mercedes in a junkyard. You can not infer you are in a Mercedes garage based on only seeing 2 parts. He states it has ZERO relevance for diagnosis. This was recently supported by a paper published by Nature.com, which found no “viable virus” in PCR positive cases.
- Dr. Corbett agrees there is no viral isolate for validation and calls it ‘donut ring science’ because there’s nothing in the center of it and it has nothing to do with reality.
- As to nay-sayers stating the virus has been isolated “all over the world,” evidently there are NO CONTROLS FOR THEM. The CDC’s paper claiming viral isolation swabbed ONE person from China who had cold symptoms.
- Corbett also points out the Corman-Drosten foundation paper was suspiciously published in 24 hours, without peer review, and that this never happens. It typically takes months for reviews.
- The importance of this issue can not be overstated. If this paper is retracted the whole house of cards falls down.
- While Borger states the response from scientists has been overwhelmingly supportive, authors of the Drosten paper were “dismissive on social media,” and Drosten proceeded to personally attack some of the scientists asking for the paper’s retraction.
Most important quote:
From his home in Germany, Reiner Fuellmich said, “The reason why I decided to speak out is that I didn’t want these crazy people who are pulling the strings behind the scenes to rule the world. I had no idea when I came out with my first video that these people and their corporations were such a powerful block. We are up against some really powerful and devious and bad, evil people. But they’re not a united front. We on the good side so to speak, I am firmly convinced that we have the better people, who know much more not just intellectually. The thing is . . . we’re humans, and they’re not.”
And with that, this article has brought us full circle to where we initially started. Again, if you have not read “Virus Mania,” please do. This is not the first time this has happened and I highly doubt it’s the last time. It’s all simply outlined in here: https://www.torstenengelbrecht.com/en/virus-mania/
Similarly to how Lyme/MSIDS has been mismanaged using all sorts of hat tricks and slight of hand, we are seeing similar tactics being used with COVID-19.
The CDC/NIH has a long history of manipulation.
Lastly, Celia Farber wrote another excellent article that I posted back in May: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/ Great interview with Kary Mullins, the creator of the PCR, which he stated was never intended for diagnosis.