https://www.moldillnessmadesimple.com Register Here
Continued Clarity for CIRS/Mold Illness
9 Modules. 30 Lessons. 17 hours of animated lectures.
Mold Illness/Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) is complex with a great deal of conflicting information out there. Mold Illness Made Simple is the only course that breaks down its complexities into easily to understand components from the experts in the field. You will receive:
Video Lectures – The course consists of 18 video lectures narrated by Dr. Sandeep Gupta over high quality slides.
Workbook – Accompanying each lecture is a high quality workbook.
Certificate of completion – Upon finishing.
- Cutting through the confusion and misinformation in the mold community.
- Is the use of precision binders helpful?
- How much of role does VIP treatment still play?
- How important is eradicating MARCoNS?
- What is the role of limbic retraining/ support?
- What is benefit of a mold sabbatical?
- How does a virtual IEP consult work?
- Should the IEP and remediator be different?
- Can air filters be used in place of remediation?
- How do you screen for IEPs that are CIRS aware?
- What are some of the conditions that mold is a possible co-factor for
- What is the latest thinking on HLA-DR genes?
- Mold allergy vs biotoxin illness.
- The value of organic acids testing for fungal colonization.
- How useful are urinary mycotoxins tests, are they confounded by food sources?