(See link for article)
- There are 399 scientists “of possible concern” to NIH
- The FBI has fingered 30% of them
- An additional 44 have been flagged by their own institutions and of these, 63% came out “positive”, 19% negative, and 18% pending
- 70% (133) of the researchers had failed to disclose to NIH the receipt of a foreign grant
- 54% had failed to disclose participation in a foreign talent program
- 9% hid ties to a foreign company
- 5% of cases involved a violation of NIH’s peer-review system
- 4% had an undisclosed foreign patent
https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/26/sars-cov2-biological-weapon-update-with-professor-boyle-another-must-see-video-showing-fauci-behind-funding-china-to-do-covid-19-research/ This article also discusses Charles Liebner and his expertise in nanotechnology and the possible connection to COVID-19.
So, it’s SARS, which is genetically engineered biowarfare agentto begin with. Second, it has gain-of-function properties, which makes it more lethal, more infectious. It has HIV in there. That was confirmed by an Indian scientist … and it looks like nanotechnology [has been used] … An MIT scientist who did a study found that it traveled 27 feet through the air. And that, I guess, was in lab conditions.