Live Webinar: Lyme Disease & Chronic Pain – Dr. Bill Rawls
The list of symptoms that can come with chronic Lyme disease is long and varied, but pain — in the joints, muscles, nerves, neck, eyes, even teeth — seems to be a common denominator.
Why are Lyme sufferers so prone to chronic pain, and what can you do to find fast and lasting relief?
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the bestselling book Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease and related aches and pains. He’ll shed new light on the underlying forces that drive persistent pain, and share natural ways to resolve them so you’re not just managing discomfort, but overcoming it.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for webinar attendees, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on Lyme and chronic pain with Dr. Rawls.
Watch June 17th, 8pm EDT
Lyme & Chronic Pain – Live Webinar
- The causes and telltale symptoms of different types of pain
- How Borrelia burgdorferi and common Lyme coinfections like Mycoplasma, Bartonella, and Babesia contribute to pain
- The best herbs and natural remedies for immediate and long-term relief
- Additional diet and lifestyle tips to help keep symptoms at bay
- Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/01/09/10-ways-to-ease-pain-in-patients-with-chronic-lyme/ Please see comment section for more ideas