If herd immunity really is achieved at between 10 to 20 per cent it could mean that many parts of the world are approaching it – or are there already.
It would also make a vaccine completely and utterly unwarranted yet we are being held hostage until this supposed “magic button” that’s been fast-tracked bypassing important safety studies.
https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/21/inovio-covid-19-vaccine-uses-electricity-to-drive-dna-into-body-cells/ DNA (and RNA) vaccines have been available and approved for veterinary medicine, but none have yet been approved for human use.
The World Health Organization (WHO) acknowledges there are gaps in scientific knowledge about DNA vaccines and states:22
Many aspects of the immune response generated by DNA vaccines are not understood.However, this has not impeded significant progress towards the use of this type of vaccine in humans, and clinical trials have begun.
Some of the outstanding questions about DNA vaccine safety include:23
- chronic inflammationbecause the vaccine continually stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies;
- possible integration of plasmid DNA into the body’s host genome resulting in mutations;
- problems with DNA replication;
- triggering of autoimmune responses, and
- activation of cancer-causing genes.