|Join Dr. Bill Rawls for this new LIVE WEBINAR on Tuesday, November 19th, at 8pm ESTfor a new LIVE Q&A webinar about Lyme Disease Coinfections.
If you have questions about diagnosing and treating common Lyme coinfections including Epstein-Barr, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Babesia, and Candida, you don’t want to miss this webinar.
Topics covered by Dr. Rawls during the webinar will include:
- What are the telltale signs of a Lyme coinfection?
- Do you need to know which coinfection(s) you have before seeking treatment?
- Are there any reliable tests for Lyme and coinfections?
- What are the best herbal and natural remedies for Lyme coinfections?
- How can you tell for certain when Lyme and coinfections are gone?
- Numerous other insights and answers throughout the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls
Submit your top Lyme coinfection questions after you register, and Dr. Rawls will try to answer as many as possible.
Plus, we will announce an exclusive offer for webinar attendees.