Lyme Disease Is Baffling, Even to Experts
But new insights are at last accumulating.
Overall – great article.
A few points:
- Despite the CDC’s opinion of patients, “the proof is in the pudding.” If your test results show antibodies, you begin treatment and feel worse before you feel better….what more can be said? This is a clinical diagnosis.
- Nobody’s denying there can be other factors at play. No – not everything is Lyme – but Lyme CAN be anything.
- The climate is a mute point regarding tick borne illness: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/08/13/study-shows-lyme-not-propelled-by-climate-change/, and https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/11/07/ticks-on-the-move-due-to-migrating-birds-and-photoperiod-not-climate-change/
- For anyone versed in Tick-borne illness, the author has a hallmark case. Not remembering people you should know, having electric shocks all over your body, as well as burning, pain, numbness, severe exhaustion, vertigo, joint pain, tremors, headaches, brain fog – all of which wax and wane….remind me of Dr. Jemsek’s quote: “You either have 20 diseases or you have Lyme disease.”
- It’s a good thing she chose to listen to Dr. Horowitz or things would be very bad for this author right now.
- Please remember that Steere is the one who created the entire paradigm keeping patients from getting effective treatment for this 40 years ago. https://sites.google.com/site/jerryleonard999/home/allen-steere-psychopath-at-large In short, Steere is a pharmaceuticals consultant, influential researcher and co-author of the IDSA Lyme disease guidelines, and a CDC/EIS biowarfare officer which is chartered with responding to biowarfare agents released on U.S. soil, as well as developing vaccines against them. He also worked for the private Yale Corporation that worked closely with the biowarfare tick lab in Connecticut. Working with Yale, Steere personally oversaw the Lymerix vaccine trials and associated tests run by the company that licensed the vaccine from his previous employer. Steere personally testifies against doctors who who treat chronic Lyme. Why a patient would ever entertain a word this man says defies logic.