The CBD Craze: Healthy or Hype? with Dr. Bill Rawls
Get answers to these questions and many more in this live webinar with best-selling author Dr. Bill Rawls. A medical doctor who struggled firsthand with chronic Lyme and fibromyalgia, Dr. Rawls’ research on chronic illness and natural solutions has uncovered key ways to ease symptoms now and overcome underlying causes long-term.
Wednesday, February 13th
Webinar can be viewed on any device
In this webinar, Dr. Rawls will also discuss:
- How CBD works on various systems of the body to impact well-being
- Which CBD health benefits are real and backed by science, and which have been overblown
- What to look for in a hemp oil product even beyond CBD to get the most benefit for your buck
- Expert guidance on finding the optimal dose for you
- Numerous insights and answers during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls
Dr. Rawls talks on CBD & Sleep.
How CDB works is it affects receptors in the body that oversee neurotransmitters, so it has a nice calming effect. It doesn’t as much put you to sleep as it does set up conditions that make it very easy for you to go to sleep. We know there’ve been plenty of studies looking at CBD and sleep, and we know it doesn’t disrupt normal sleep architecture, so it promotes normal sleep instead of an artificial sleep like a sleeping pill does. That being said, I don’t think it’s a primary herb for sleep. There are other herbs that actually work a little bit better, such as passion flower, motherwort, and bacopa.
My entire family has found CBD oil to help with both sleep and pain. I give the brand we’ve had success with in the link above on LDN & CBD (I am not affiliated with ANY companies). It is potent and in my opinion expensive but you do pay for what you get regarding CBD. If it’s cheap, it probably won’t work. (Just my experience)