Registration is Now Open for the 22nd Annual Scientific Conference
Save $250 with Early-Bird Pricing — Through August 27, 2021
Reasons to Attend the ILADS Annual Conference
1. Connect in-person with today’s headline-makers such as Nicole Baumgarth, DVM, PhD; Dan Kastner, MD, PhD; Pierre Kory, MD, MPA; Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH and others.
2. Engage one-on-one with experts on topics vital to your patient’s health and well-being such as COVID, autoimmunity and chronic inflammation.
3. Learn the tools for early diagnosis and treatment of COVID variants and how to provide individualized care for our patient base.
4. Hear critical developments presented that will require interpersonal interactions, formally and informally.
5. Relax and reconnect with colleagues at the spacious Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, ranked #1 on Conde Nast 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards.
COVID is with us to stay, as we’ve learned from the recent uptick in cases caused by the Delta variant. Even so, after over a year of limited physical business interaction, the pandemic has confirmed the unparalleled value of live events.
We are carefully monitoring the situation in Florida and are cautiously optimistic that things will improve by the time our event takes place in October.
Re-energize your education, your network and your spirit in Orlando. Get out your suitcase and let’s get back together!