|We Need Your Support!|
Lyme Disease Awareness Month (May 2021)
May is National Lyme Disease Awareness Month, a chance for Lyme patients, activists and educators to spread information on how to prevent Lyme and tick-borne diseases. We’ve created a virtual walk/run that you, your family, and friends, can participate to help spread awareness and help us continue the important work of the Illinois Lyme Association and reach our Lyme Disease Awareness Month Fundraising Goal — $15,000.The mission of the Illinois Lyme Association is to raise awareness of Lyme and other tick-borne diseases. ILA provides the public with information and education on protection, prevention and the risk of tick bites. The association works with individuals and families on education and support of the treatment of Lyme disease and also works with health professionals and researchers to accomplish their goals.
PEACE, LOVE, LYME RUN FUNDRAISER EVENTCalling all runners and walkers to help raise money and support the Illinois Lyme Association
What a better way to support Lyme Disease Awareness Month than by raising awareness and joining ILA and going for a run or walk!Join us for this fully-immersive 1K or 5K walk/run virtual event!
When: Choose from one of three consecutive weekends, May 8 – May 22nd! So it’s more convenient with your schedule.
Where: It’s up to you, choose any location you want.
Solo run or walk: Registration fee is $15 minimum per person, or you can donate more if you feel supporting our work in a greater way.
Get a team together: Family, friends, or neighbors and make plans to enjoy the great outdoors and support a great organization. We are encouraging each team to raise a minimum goal of $350.
Sponsor an individual or team: If you would rather not participate, but want to support someone or ILA, the ILA Board of Directors has a team. Just click “Sponsor Someone” and search ILA Board Member Team or a specific team you would like to support and make your donation. Download the App, JustMove if you wish and you can see the other participants also, so you feel like even though you aren’t together you really still are!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Save-the-Date! ILA Annual Golf Fundraiser Event
September 24, 2021Mark your calendars! This event may seem like it is far away, but it will be here before you know it! Grab your team and plan on joining us for a great day of fun! Event details below:Date: September 24,2021Location: Arrowhead Country Club (map)More information coming soon!
Donate today to help us continue the important work the Illinois Lyme Association is doing.
No donation amount is too small!DONATE
OUR CURRENT FUNDRAISING GOAL PROGRESS
Illinois Lyme Association
601 SE 19th Ave PO Box 74
United States Powered by SquarespaceUnsubscribe
Top Posts & Pages
- Proof That the Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose
- Another Patient Saved, Another Doctor Suspended In the World of Ivermectin
- The Scheduled End of the 'Pandemic?'
- What is in the PCR Tests? Metal, Glass, Lithium, Ethylene Oxide, & Graphene Oxide Found in Masks & Swabs, As Well as a Parasite in COVID Injections
- Gilead, Big Pharma and the WHO: An Unholy Trifecta of Corruption and Bioterrorism
- Medical Kidnapping As Patients Sacrified on the COVID Altar
- 5G Technology and Induction of Coronavirus in Skin Cells
- The Mishandling of Two Pandemics & Recent Pushback
- The Real Anthony Fauci & Lawsuits in the Works. Update on "Vaccine" Walkouts and Legal Actions
- Warning: 3,150 Injuries & Deaths in 1st Week of COVID Vaccines & They Continue to Mount
- Alpha Gal Meat Allergy
- Anaplasmosis Treatment
- Babesia Treatment
- Bartonella Treatment
- Borrelia Miyamotoi (Relapsing Fever Group)
- Chiropractic Care for MSIDS
- diet and nutrition
- Educational handouts
- Ehrlichiosis Treatment
- Eye Issues
- Genetic Mutations
- Gut Health
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Issues
- Hemp Oil
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Lyme Disease Treatment
- Lyme Vaccine
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Mycoplasma Treatment
- Pain Management
- Parasite Treatment
- Psychological Aspects
- Q Fever
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Support Group Presentations
- Tickborne Relapsing Fever