Lyme Disease + Heart Health with Dr. Bill Rawls
The fatigue, pain, and brain fog that often accompany chronic Lyme are bad enough. But when the disease starts affecting your heart and triggering symptoms like chest pain, palpitations, dizziness, and shortness of breath, it can be especially debilitating and worrisome.
LIVE WEBINAR on Wednesday, 2/10, at 8 pm EST
What causes Lyme to manifest in the heart (aka Lyme carditis) in some people, and how can you overcome the symptoms and ensure your heart is healthy?
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the best-selling book Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease and cardiac symptoms. He’ll demystify Lyme carditis and share critical therapies to restore your heart health and get much-needed symptom relief.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for webinar attendees, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on Lyme disease and your heart with Dr. Rawls.
In this webinar, Dr. Rawls will discuss:
- Why cardiac symptoms such as chest pain, irregular heartbeats, and shortness of breath occur in Lyme disease patients
- What common Lyme coinfections and your gut microbiome have to do with it
- Why the connection between heart symptoms and Lyme often goes unrecognized by healthcare practitioners
- The best conventional and natural therapies for relieving symptoms and supporting heart health
- Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls