When: Wed. Nov. 18, 2020
Time: 8pm EST
Countless doctor appointments, murky test results, dead-end diagnoses, half-empty bottles of remedies that just didn’t work. Trying to treat chronic Lyme disease can feel like a never-ending merry-go-round ride that the conductor refuses to stop.
If you’re ready to take back control of your health and find a protocol that works, don’t miss this new, live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the bestselling book Unlocking Lyme.
Designed as an interactive workshop, Dr. Rawls will help you determine what’s getting in the way of your healing and which natural and conventional remedies are right for you — not just what’s worked for somebody else.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have a personal roadmap to your recovery that’s ready to put into action — all you’ll have to do is take the first step.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for webinar attendees that will help
guide your journey, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on
mapping your recovery with Dr. Rawls.
- How to design an individual action plan for recovery
- What must be included in your protocol to lay the foundation for long-term healing
- • Which additional therapies will offer you the targeted symptom relief you need
- How to identify and remove your obstacles to recovery that prevent treatment from working
- How to know when it’s time to add, change, or eliminate therapies
- Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls