Woman bedridden for two years by Lyme disease from tick bite

22 August 2019
A woman from Glasgow became infected with Lyme disease after being bitten on a camping trip.  Initially misdiagnosed with chronic fatigue and a pain disorder, she eventually lost her job and friends and lived in seclusion in a bedroom in her parents’ home.
See link for entire article.
How many have to be sidelined by this complex illness before authorities wake up?
We recently lost a young Wisconsin girl to Lyme: the link is another link leading you to obituaries of many patients who lost their lives to Lyme/MSIDS.