How to Overcome Lyme Arthritis
Live Webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls
Joint and muscle swelling and discomfort are common in early Lyme disease, and the majority of chronic Lyme patients develop painful arthritis that tends to migrate around the body.
Why are Lyme sufferers so prone to arthritis symptoms, and what can you do to find fast and lasting relief?
Join a live webinar with best-selling author Dr. Bill Rawls, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease and related inflammation and pain, as he demystifies Lyme arthritis and shares insights on the best and worst natural and conventional remedies.
In this webinar, Dr. Rawls will also discuss:
- Why joint pain and inflammation are so common in Lyme patients
- Mycoplasma, babesia, and other Lyme coinfections that cause tick-borne arthritis
- Foods and other lifestyle factors that make symptoms worse
- The best herbs, diet, and natural remedies for effective relief
- Numerous insights during the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls
Presented by Dr. Bill Rawls and Tim Yarborough
- Wed, August 21st
- 8pm EDT
- Webinar can be viewed on any device