20th Annual ILADS Scientific Conference
Join us in Boston – Registration is Now Open!
We invite you to join us at the 20th Annual International Lyme and Associated Diseases (ILADS) Scientific Conference in Boston from October 31 – November 3, 2019. This year’s conference showcases best practices in the clinical care of patients with Lyme disease and related infections, presents the latest research and trends in treating tick-borne diseases and explores major themes including:
- How persistent infections and host responses interact to cause chronic disease
- An introduction to novel antimicrobial strategies in Lyme treatment
- The role of Big Data in the future of patient care
- Choose one of two day-long, pre-conference tracks: Lyme Fundamentals or Exploratory Treatments for Tick-Borne Diseases
- Daily breakfast chats or networking breakfasts
- Morning plenary sessions
- Poster viewing and awards presentation
- Friday and Saturday afternoon Practical Skills Expansion (PSE) breakout sessions
- Exhibits by more than 50 vendors showcasing products and services relevant to medical professionals who treat tick-borne diseases
For additional information and a more detailed agenda, please visit ilads.org.
Register before September 7 to receive our early registration discount. We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event!
Register here: https://www.ilads.org/ilads-conference/boston-2019/?