The Open Medicine Institute that is setting up the Lyme Clinic at Howard Young Medical Center in Woodruff, WI. is looking for children with lyme, ages 10-17 to participate in a study. The institute is paying $75 per-participant. They’re looking for adult lyme patients as well. You can contact Open Medicine as per-below. I believe they’ll mail kits to those out of the area.
Volunteers for Medical Study
Re: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Looking for patients diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, Post-Cancer Fatigue, or Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Open Medicine Institute (OMI) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are running a study of “ill” individuals compared to CFS patients and “normal” healthy patients.
- Eligible individuals may be asked to re-participate;
- will be paid $75 for completing the study
We are asking for your help to ask anyone that you know between 18 and 70 years of age with one of the aforementioned diagnoses to help millions of ME/CFS individuals and loved ones. Interested parties can sign up by emailing email@example.com along with your contact information and availability to come into the OMI office at
319 North Bernardo Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043
Volunteers are asked to do the following (at no cost):
- Fill out a set of online questionnaires via a secure patient portal (this can be used as your own electronic medical record and is yours for free to use on-going);
- visit the OMI Office for a physical exam;
- have a blood draw;
- collect saliva swabs done at home the day before the exam (home kit shipped upon appointment scheduled).
- Incentive payment will be mailed upon completion.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the research team at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 433-8930 x 4005