June 4, 2019, TBDWG Meeting (in-person)
June 4, 2019
The ninth meeting of the Tick-borne Disease Working Group (TBDWG) will be held at the Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol, 550 C Street SW, Washington, DC 20024, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The TBDWG members will focus on plans to develop the next report to the HHS Secretary and Congress on federal tick-borne activities and research, taking into consideration the 2018 report.
Registration: In-person attendance at the meeting is limited to space available. On the day of the meetings, seating will be provided first to persons who have preregistered . People who have not preregistered will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis if additional seats are still available 10 minutes before the meeting starts.
Members of the public may also attend the meeting via webcast. Instructions for attending via webcast will be posted one week prior to the meeting.
Public Comment – Information and Instructions
The public will have an opportunity to present their views to the Working Group during the meeting’s public comment session or by submitting their views in writing. Comments should be pertinent to the meeting discussion.
Verbal comments (in-person):
- Requests to provide verbal public comment must be submitted via email by midnight Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (Eastern Time) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line please enter: Verbal Public Comment – June 4 Meeting.
- A total of 30 minutes has been set aside for verbal comments. Each person will be limited to 3 minutes in order to accommodate as many speakers as possible. If more requests are received than can be accommodated, speakers will be randomly selected.
- Your remarks will be broadcast over a live webcast and will become part of the archived recording and meeting summary that will be posted on this website.
Written comments (posted on this webpage and accessible to the public):
- Written public comments must be submitted via email by midnight Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (Eastern Time) to email@example.com. In the Subject line please enter: Written Public Comment – June 4 Meeting.
- When you submit your written comment, please include a statement letting us know how you would like to be identified with your comment. You may choose to use your name or to be anonymous. You may also list your city and/or state. If you are providing comments on behalf of an organization, please include the name of the organization. We cannot post your comment until you let us know how you would like to be identified.
- Comments should either be provided in the body of your email, or in an attachment in Word format and equivalent to no more than 4 pages in Calibri or Times New Roman, 11 point font. Text that exceeds the 4 pages will be deleted.
- We cannot post graphics, images, text boxes, or tables. If included with your comment, we will not be able to retain them.
- We can only create hyperlinks to “.gov” sites (state or federal). For all other reference sites, please insert the full URL (e.g., https://www.jscimedcentral.com/ClinicalCytology/clinicalcytology-3-1085.pdf).
- We are also unable to include attachments as supporting documentation to your written comments.