When: Wed. Aug. 22, 2018
Time: 8 pm EDT (7:00 in WI)
The Epstein-Barr Virus + Chronic Fatigue Connection
Chronic fatigue syndrome and reactivated Epstein-Barr virus share strikingly similar symptoms, including persistent and overwhelming fatigue, achiness, and flu-like symptoms that linger for months or longer. And many people who are diagnosed with one also discover (or suspect) that they have the other.So is Epstein-Barr virus to blame for chronic fatigue syndrome (or vice versa), and either way, what can you do to reclaim your energy and overall health?
Join a live webinar with best-selling author Dr. Bill Rawls, who has studied the relationship between microbes and chronic illness extensively, as he explains the surprising connection between EBV and CFS and offers a single set of solutions for overcoming both.
You’ll learn how to take control of your health and the essential steps for boosting your body’s natural defenses against microbial and other modern threats.
PLUS: Have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on chronic fatigue syndrome and Epstein-Barr virus with Dr. Rawls.
In this webinar, Dr. Rawls & Tim Yarborough will also discuss:
- Why only certain people who carry Epstein-Barr virus become ill
- Why chronic fatigue syndrome was once called Epstein-Barr virus syndrome — but was later renamed
- The number one thing that puts you at risk of developing both CFS and reactivated EBV
- Connections between reactivated EBV, chronic fatigue, and other microbial infections
- Dr. Bill Rawls’ holistic solutions for overcoming reactivated EBV, chronic fatigue syndrome, and all chronic illness
Many with Lyme/MSIDS also struggle with chronic fatigue and/or EBV. In fact, people have been misdiagnosed with both but had Lyme/MSIDS. For more on EBV: