Join Dr. Bill Rawls, along with special guest Dr. Neil Spector, for a new live webinar
When Physicians Become Patients
- Wednesday, June 6th at 8pm EDT.
Dr. Rawls, author of the best-selling book Unlocking Lyme, and Dr. Spector, author of Gone in A Heartbeat: A Physician’s Search for True Healing, will share how misdiagnosed Lyme disease was devastating to their health and careers, and even led to Dr. Spector requiring a heart transplant.
Plus, they’ll discuss how they were ultimately able to take control of their health — and how you can, too.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Why testing for Lyme and other chronic mystery illness is flawed
- How to foster a better relationship with your doctor, and when to find a new one
- What’s working in the conventional medical system, what’s not, and how to make the system work for you
- The future of treatment for chronic illness
- How two doctors with Lyme and fibromyalgia took control of their health, and how you can, too
Join us, and bring your questions. Dr. Rawls and Dr. Spector will host a LIVE Q&A immediately after their presentation.
Reserve Your Seat Now: https://rawlsmd.com/webinars/when-physicians-become-patients/?
P.S. If you have questions about the webinar, reply to this email or call us at 800-951-2414.