Here’s a running list of what Lonnie Marcum tweeted the first day, Nov. 10. Stay tuned for tweets from Day 2 and 3.
- No test for many emerging species of Borrelia. #LymeDisease doesn’t fulfill Koch Postulates so adds to controversy.
- Big problem with test for #LymeDisease is that it DOES NOT detect species commonly found in Europe, Australia & other countries
- “the lexicon of Lyme is very confusing for scientists” How do you define a disease so frequently accompanied by coinfections?
- what we really need is a comprehensive approach that encompasses the complex inflammatory neuro & psych aspects of #LymeDisease
- looking at PET scans to determine why some patients remain sick. Has shown that brain improves w/ repeat antibiotics. #ILADS2017
- First time that all #LymeDisease symptoms are on record at the United Nations. Supported by Peer Reviewed Literature. You can cite this report -> https://www.lymedisease.org/violating-human-rights/ …
- HBOT useful for encephalitis patient (low pressure—1.5-1.7 atmosphere x 8-10 sessions) works well for improving brain function.