Meet This Week’s Guest, Robin Shirley:
Robin Shirley, CHHC, is the Founding President of Take Back Your Health Int’l, a company that hosts internationally attended health conferences and retreats across the U.S. She speaks, consults and writes about The Take Back Your Health Lifestyle and how to reduce the symptoms of chronic illness.
In this episode you will learn:
- What Robin is doing to prepare for her first baby after Lyme
- How to make peace with Lyme disease
- What she teaches about nutrition in her workshops
Meet This Week’s Guest, Alison Perch:
Alison Perch was 27 when she was finally diagnosed with Lyme Disease. And spent years after that getting treatment, getting married, herxing, relapsing, and getting better again. After she had gotten married she wanted to start a family, but was worried about transmitting the disease to her child. A family member volunteered to be a surrogate, and she was able to have a baby girl.
- Lymie Mom’s Unite Facebook Group: Click Here
- For more on gynecological symptoms and possible sexual transmission: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/02/24/pcos-lyme-my-story/